A & C Pallet Co

714-641-2913
311 W 168th St
Gardena, CA 90248
No photo available for this business

Business Information

Pallets & Skids (whls), Pallets & Skids-manufacturers
Pallet & Skid Manufacturers

Customer Reviews (1 reviews)

bkk74725

on Yahoo Aug 05, 2009
Its so obvious the people here are illegal I have done an undercover interview with 27% of all the employees they are undocumented. As for the other 73%! 70% of them are illegal or undocumentedâ?¦ I pray god help our... (more)

Browse our top cities

Browse cities by state