Advantage Collision

715-542-4222
1578 Highway 155
Saint GermainWI 54558

Fax: 715-542-4225
No photo available for this business

Business Information

fiberglass boats, aluminum boats, detail, resins, gelcoat, boat detailing, acid wash, engine, shrink wrap, custom paint, custom decals, complete restoration, transom, trailer work, buff, wax, clean/replace carpet, seasonal maintenance, jet skis, recreational vehicles
We have so many different hard working products, you should just come by and check our selection out.
Repairs & Upgrades For: Carpet & Upholstery, Transom & Wood rot, Steering & Controls, Trolling Motors, Radios & GPS Units, Pumps, Switches, & Wiring, Gel-coat Refinishing, Jackplates & Trim Tabs, Gauges & Hot Foots, Trailers & Breaks, Plus Parts Replacement, Full restorations, Complete detailing, Buff & wax , And tons MORE!!!
Bell Industries, Hannay's, Land 'n' Sea, Quicksilver, Jamestown Distributors, Fastenal,.
2007
MONDAY:9:00AM-5:00PM
TUESDAY:9:00AM-5:00PM
WEDNESDAY:9:00AM-5:00PM
THURSDAY:9:00AM-5:00PM
FRIDAY:9:00AM-5:00PM
SATURDAY:10:00AM-1:00PM

Business Description

We are a full service fiberglass repair shop with facilities , staff & product lines to meet all of your collision repair needs. We handle many top brands and our goal is to offer top quality and timely repairs to all our customers and get you back in the water quickly. In addition to our fiber glass work, we also work with aluminum boats. We do trailer service, tune-ups, all insurance work, detailing and full restorations. Jacob Anderson acquired the business in 2007. We employ five technicians in our new 8,000 square foot facility, which was built in 1993. It allows us to service anything up to 50 feet long! The building includes a grinding booth where fiberglass is ground down and laminated upon; a preparatory booth where boats are taken apart, put together, cleaned and buffed; and a spray booth where all paint is applied and refinishing takes place. We also do color matches for the exact color of your boat.Each color takes approximately half an hour to match and the colors are accurate on the first try 99% of the time. The other 1% is matched over until perfect. Our attention to detail has paid off in the form of increased traffic through our doors and increased sales of 60% in the past year alone. We are currently repairing 15 to 20 boats per month compared to the 1 to 2 boats per month in 1993. During our time in the business, we have seen almost every type of damage imaginable. We have repaired boats that hit buoys, rocks, break walls, other boats and even freighters.

Customer Reviews (No reviews)

No reviews were found for Advantage Collision.

Browse our top cities

Browse cities by state